• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gentlemen of Fortune 2 hostile nations help

Agamemnon74

Powder Monkey
Hello

For whatever reasons every nation is hostile and I am unable to land anywhere useful, I have paid the diplomat on bermuda to mend relations with Britain and France, the relation is now 'Neutral' with both countries , but when I try to visit any British port a message appears saying Britain has delared me an enemy and immediately the flag on my ship becomes a Spanish flag , without me having changed it and the fort fires on me, what is this nonsense ? How can I land at a British port ? Does the relations tab have to be better than Neutral ? How can I get relations better ? the diplomat doesn't appear to have Britain as an option now that I have already used this . Is the 'diplomat' not much use ? what other ways can relations be 'mended'?

I do not have an answer for that. Perhaps @TheBlackKnight knows about this.

It appears that I will always be treated as hostile by Britain because my character is Antonio Sotomayer ( Spanish) looks like I may need to start a new game with a British character to be accepted by Britains territories.
You can buy a trade permit from the diplomat on Bermuda, but this only lasts for a month , then the nation the permit was issued for will again become hostile.

:(

Ahh. :facepalm

Yes, if you start off hostile to a nation, then that nation will always be hostile to you.

Back