• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help GoF 2.0 pirates nation Q

Xebec

Landlubber
Hello,

i just DLd and installed the 2.0 GoF mod and when i start as a pirate, other pirates are still hostile to me. If i come accros a battle and enter to help it, sometimes the pirate ships will stay green, but will still shoot at me, or they will turn red and shoot at me again.

Im 100% I didnt do anything to turn them hostile, this happens imidately when you go into sail mode from the map (they dont try to engage you on the map tho).

Is this normal or is there a fix?

thx for the anwsers

Darn pirates, ya just can't trust em! :wp

So its a feature? If none are friendly what is even the point of having the pirate nation, if you can just turn pirate by starting as any nation?:shrug

What happens if you come across other pirates in direct sail? If they are friendly there then maybe they just don't want you taking any of their booty while they are engaging someone.

Even when they are not in a battle?

Yes, direct sail in COAS. You can sail all around the islands and if they are close enough you can sail from one to the other. Tortuga to Hispaniola for instance.

Well, maybe someone who has played as a pirate can shed some light on this subject.

Back