• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help GOF MOD cant install

AttilaGorilla

Landlubber
Howdy folks im having some trouble getting the GOF mod to install I downloaded and saved and then I extract and send it to extract to the COAS file when its done nothing happens no que to install or over write or anything. I bought coas some years back and have thoroughly enjoyed playing it but when I saw the GOF MOd I was very impressed and want to try it. Im running a 2 year old computer and running windows 8. Anyhow im sure im doing something wrong ive never modded anything before in my life I turned off the anti virus thinking it might be blocking the install pop que but still no such luck and I have coas installed in my saved games file rather than program86x. I Appreciate any help I can get thanks

Yes sir Vanilla edition of game launches correctly. I tried the GOF from the downloads section of this site and the version from moddb GOF 1.2 full release version1.0 with same results. no prompts to over write or anything. When I extract I choose it to extract to the coas game in saved games folder. When I open the game folder I see the contents made it there. But im unsure what im supposed to do afterwards

Back