• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Granada/Colombia Landscape

VanessaHudgensFan

Freebooter
Banned
Hi everyone,

I have played the Pirates Mod build 14 beta 3.1 and I must say it's a really nice game, I really enjoy playing it.

But I was wondering something and that's why I put these thread here. I've seen you made a huge large landscape at the edge at the map with only Granada/Colombia where you can moor. Do you add more places to more there like Venezuela, Mexico, Panama etc because the landscape for these lands is there but no moor places so I wondering I you planning to add this too, would be very nice..

And why has Portugal only one colonie? The other nations have a lot more.

Greetings to you all!

:ahoy mate!

The modder who put the mainland in place ran out of time to finish it before the mod was released, and we do not know if any more work will be done on the mainland.

Portugal does have a few more colonies in the Early Explorers time period.

We did have the intention to add more to the mainland, but never had the time to do so.
Now that development on Hearts of Oak has picked up, it looks doubtful that a lot more will be added to PotC in the future.
We'll still be releasing a small update in 1-2 months or so though.

A update sounds great! Do you add more side quests at the Tales of a Sea Hawk campaign and some where some females will be your officer because I really miss this in the game.

But eeh new update means also new game or not, must I play all quest over again :(:(

The update will be only some minor fixes as we have just about nobody working on new content now.

I'll ask Bartolomeu and Jack Rackham how far they are with their new storyline content for the new update though.
They had some good stuff in the works that was in near-playable state. But I don't have the files yet.

Pieter, I have not completed my quest yet but have made some progress. So there are files I can upload.
Also files that need to be deleted.

I'll be looking forward to it, Jack! No rush yet though, because I'm still at sea. But I'll ask you about them in a few weeks or so. :yes

Bartolomeu has something in the works for Cartegena and Jack Rackham is making a storyline based on the literary story of the Gold-Bug.

What is the Gold-Bug?

And who do you play?

And why can't my officers get in Cartagena? On most places I'm alone without any officers there

What is the Gold-Bug?
And who do you play?
Since it is a famous story, Google will give you the answer. :yes

And why can't my officers get in Cartagena? On most places I'm alone without any officers there
Beats me. Game being annoying, I suppose. Cartagena was only recently added and may still need some rough edges ironed out.

Back