• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Graphical Bug - Plain White Waters

Put this older version of "items.h" into "PROGRAM\ITEMS". The increased item limit intended to future-proof the update appears to mess up saves just as effectively as the increased character limit. Attached is the version from the September update.

Attachments

• items.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 266
It, unfortunately, was:( an impressive save and I had to at least share it. Well, it seems you know very much how to run the Caribbean though. You'll get back to that status in no time :yes:onya

Thank you for your kind words, @DavyJack :') I truly appreciate it! This is one of the few games that I cared to learn the ins and outs of because I found myself enjoying it so much, so I would really like to extend my thanks to everyone who contributed to New Horizons in one way or another, including you! I hope I get to join your ranks of great contributors someday.

Speaking of contributors, it seems that my captain gets to see another day!!! Thank you so much, @Grey Roger for the file you provided! It enabled saves for old versions once again! Thank you very, very much!

Back