• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Graphical Problem

mitsvan

Landlubber
Has anyone found out a solution about the glitches described in this thread?
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/graphical-glitches.14783/

It is a glitch that happens mostly during combat at sea randomly and after a while it stops, the duration is varied, in a big battle it can happen 2-3 times.
My observation (which could be wrong) is that it mostly happens after dismasting.

Also another problem that I have is that sometimes the spyglass menu "glitches" out and it is not visible "inside" the spyglass view and when I release ctrl it's there for a second as like it is layered below the spyglass view.

Has anyone found out a solution about the glitches described in this thread?
Graphical glitches
Unfortunately, no.

It is a glitch that happens mostly during combat at sea randomly and after a while it stops, the duration is varied, in a big battle it can happen 2-3 times.
My observation (which could be wrong) is that it mostly happens after dismasting.
That sounds about right.
Our best bet is that it is related to the Different Flags mod.

Same here, I've always had that problem, like half of my screen flickering in either black or some other color and sometimes it's like a thin black line that comes and goes during encounters :shrug

Back