• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide Book (Quest Walkthroughs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again guy's in " Hunting the Bluebird " quest i opted to retain the ship & with it i go to the shopkeeper for my reward, he denied me. Then i took the rumors & sunk about 4 merchant ships & again go to the shop owner to ask him how is his friends ships doing???(i have no other option relating to the quest) . [ I have boarded the ships & after a duel release the captains to tell the tale to there owner ] . But this time the owner called city guard with not giving me the 200000 reward according to the guidebook .and now i am not receiving any more of the rumors for a long time .What should i do now????
Also in the " Austine quest " i killed two killer in saint john & marigo talked with the third one in santa catalina then killed the one in panama without letting him know that i know about them .Now i have a problem i supposed to find the other two in cartagena & fort the france but they are not appearing!!! Before starting the quest i think, once i have denied a call from one killer in fort the france should that be the reason for the problem????

i have no other option relating to the quest) . [ I have boarded the ships & after a duel release the captains to tell the tale to there owner ] .

What should i do now????

Nothing you can do now mate unless you go back to a save prior and sink the Bluebird. You keep it or sink it. Sinking it is the only way to get the reward and completely finish the quest.

If you do nothing but play trying to find the killers you will be dissappointed. Keep playing the game and enjoy it. You will eventually run in to them. Sometimes you can go back to the save before you enter the town and they will be generated.

MK

i have no other option relating to the quest) . [ I have boarded the ships & after a duel release the captains to tell the tale to there owner ] .

What should i do now????

Nothing you can do now mate unless you go back to a save prior and sink the Bluebird. You keep it or sink it. Sinking it is the only way to get the reward and completely finish the quest.

If you do nothing but play trying to find the killers you will be dissappointed. Keep playing the game and enjoy it. You will eventually run in to them. Sometimes you can go back to the save before you enter the town and they will be generated.

MK

It is very much disappointing . But thanks for ur opinion.

For the Blue Bird -- I think you have to sink 5 merchant ships minimum for the storekeeper to give up and pay you the 200,000.

see this post ---> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/13851-blue-bird-after-capturing-it/page__view__findpost__p__374604

so you could go and try to sink some more ships -- If you keep asking at different towns you should get more rumors eventually.

:mm

hi guy's i am stuck with flying dutchman mision, I allready red on this forum some topic about that quest...
i have been sinked, survived on random island, make money take ship...
but i don't have any clue in game to go to amatice shor..., who supose to tel me to go to amatice shore???
and another interestin thing: if you got sinked second time by dutchman, you will found some strange item kind of metal skeleton hand, and later in tavern room you 'll met skeleton from the future (2022), hi is tellin you that hi need to kill sam "dona something (taylor i men)"
but he is lost in the time... do anybody knows something about that???

I don't know if this is still active project, but if it is, I got most of the walktroughs collected here: https://sites.google.com/site/skodacoas/

Hope it helps ;)

I like the site Skodarap! :onya We have been talking about arranging the walkthough topics more efficiently/in categories for sometime, but no one is interested enough or has the time. The info is all there if you just dig a little.

Take a look at these posts for more detail on the Flying Dutchman Quest

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14890-weird-metal-hand/page__p__348735__hl__%2Bmetal+%2Bhand__fromsearch__1#entry348735

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14887-beating-the-flying-dutchman/page__p__348717__hl__%2Bflying+%2Bdutchman+%2Bmodernknight1__fromsearch__1#entry348717

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/13513-preparations-for-a-walkthrough/page__st__220 Look at posts #228 through #235

This is a REALLY fun quest! Check out screenshots of the captured Flying Dutchman here: http://www.moddb.com/members/modernknight1

MK

Hey Guys.

No updates yet Sorry, Havent had any free time to myself lately, Trying to balance College with a Job So I'm packed from 9am to 10pm 5 days a week so as you can see there is little free time sadly. The guide has a large amount of quests in it already so It can be quite useful so that's a good thing. If i do get more free time I will update it little by little but currently it's a very low priority.

If the download link ever expires either PM me or reply to the thread and I'll upload it again.

Help needed please!!!! My question is how do i capture a city or settlement for my own ?? Every time i defeat a city the governor tells me that take some money & go away before battle squadron arrives. I have done the same thing with & without a free captain (as i can remember in "Caribbean Tales "one free captain is required for the job). GUY'S IT'S URGENT PLEASE HELP ME

Help needed please!!!! My question is how do i capture a city or settlement for my own ?? Every time i defeat a city the governor tells me that take some money & go away before battle squadron arrives. I have done the same thing with & without a free captain (as i can remember in "Caribbean Tales "one free captain is required for the job). GUY'S IT'S URGENT PLEASE HELP ME

First you got to complete either nation questline or pirate questline (or both).

I'm not sure if you can capture city when attacking over the land, but destroying the fort should be enough for capture (in most cases anyway).

You don't need free officer to capture the city, but you won't get taxes until you assign one. (Assigning officer - put him as a fighter and when in town and talk to him) :)

Don't play HARDCORE...

All quest mention in the guide book...
well... there's nothing left to do actually.
Except some side quest.

Raid a town or fort.
Capture and own your own town.

There are many more quest out there.
You just need to find the right person at the right place.

Play HARDCORE...
You can only save in Church only...

Don't play hardcore...
You can save anywhere you like.

All quest mention in the guide book...
well... there's nothing left to do actually.
Except some side quest.

Raid a town or fort.
Capture and own your own town.

There are many more quest out there.
You just need to find the right person at the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back