• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

H.M.S. VICTORY

Ahoy, AdmiralKoch, and welcome aboard! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :p:

I think there are quite a few new ship models in the works that may come out in the expansion package after the new build is released. The PMT (PotC Modding Team) is working on both of these - the new build is coming very soon, and the expansion package sometime after that. xD:

The expansion package (release will be sometime after the build) will include 30 new islands - the ones from SeaDogs, plus some new islands - including "community" or "brotherhood" islands for those of us out here - there will be a PiratesAhoy! island, and islands for the other PotC/SeaDog modding communities on the web who have contributed to the development of all these mods...

I can't say much more than that (can't even give an ETA), because a lot of these projects are in such a flux at the moment that if I report anything on it, it could change and my report would be wrong...

I think you all would prefer CORRECT info to rumors that turn out to be wrong. :cheers xD: :p:

Take... ye... a... deep... breath... an'... let... it... out... slowly... xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-SWAMPBOOTS`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SWAMPBOOTS)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey Capt. Fred Bob, How be the waters in your swamps?
Plenty of rum and ale in mine! :cheers:[/quote]

Aye, Swamp Boots! De waters in me swamp be right fine indeed! Fred Bob's best shrimp gumbo be made wid bayou water freshly drawn wid me ol' wooden bucket! :rolleyes:

Get in your ship and follow me - and if ya gets lost - well, look on the map for the Gulf of Mexico - and DON'T use that compass Jack left ya!!! (haha!)

jest be carfull wid those bow cannons of yours Vassal ifn yew be following behind Cat,de way yer cannons keep going off :yes :p3

Back