• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

H.M.S. VICTORY

i found drawings on the hull of HMS Victory on www.orlogsbasen.dk

if you want to look it up, choose database >> advancerede >> then type victory in the field "navn". then it should show a 100 gun ship of the line from 1765

Ah Capt. Fred Bob, thats what i'm talking about, you make da gumbo and I'll whip up a little aligator sauce pecan!

Rum for all dat shows mate :cheers :cheers :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-AdmiralKoch`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AdmiralKoch)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I don't  like the danish ships they are to small.[/quote]

oh.... im sorry... didnt know that 90 guns was too small for you :cheers

The expansion package (release will be sometime after the build) will include 30 new islands - the ones from SeaDogs, plus some new islands - including "community" or "brotherhood" islands for those of us out here - there will be a PiratesAhoy! island, and islands for the other PotC/SeaDog modding communities on the web who have contributed to the development of all these mods...  

I can't say much more than that (can't even give an ETA), because a lot of these projects are in such a flux at the moment that if I report anything on it, it could change and my report would be wrong...  

I think you all would prefer CORRECT info to rumors that turn out to be wrong

30 NEW ISLE !!!!!
THAT WOULD BE GREAT :cheeky :shock::
are they doing it by reconstructing them all be y themselfs , or are they recovering/importing the isle ?

<!--`QuoteBegin-england`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(england)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->are they doing it by reconstructing them all be y themselfs , or are  they recovering/importing the isle ?[/quote]Some reconstruction, but mostly all new. VERRRRY cool stuff! It will really open up our sailing world, or dare I say "expand our horizons"? :shock:

Please note this is a HUGE project that has been a VERY long time in the making and is NOT "right around the corner" like the new build 11.0. (sorry) It will come when it is ready, and not a moment sooner. I can't even give an ETA because everything is in such flux.

Ahoy England, been a while since I seen yer flag fly'n in dese waters,how ye been mate.I hope it comes out before Akellas new pirate game,wouldn't 'aved de time tew play both games :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-devildog`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devildog)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->standing guard at 8th and I - Marine[/quote]

< Fred Bob be a scratchin' his head an' be thinkin' an' squintin' his eyes >

Hmm... 8th an' I ... ain't dat Marine Headquarters? 8)

Back