• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hannah - one of the first ships of the US navy

Looks pretty good to me! Truth be told, I actually do prefer the original colour scheme, which looks real nice.
The only issue is that she wouldn't look like a US ship with that colour scheme.
Though of course the US flag would help, so maybe that wouldn't be too much of an issue. :facepalm

I have to agree with Peter. Still looks nice though.

The use of the white bands at the gun ports did not come until about the 1800's. Previous to that ships were painted with linseed oil as a protection. As the ships got older the wood darkened, thus giving away the ships age. Older ships are less sturdy. I believe it was the British navy that started painting the ships sides a buff color which made them all appear new.

Id just like to say this is awesome, i love this ship class, so many variants all beautiful. Keep em comin!

How to neglect this of modes into the game?
Priority of actions?
This model of vessel it is necessary to search for in the suppliers of vessels or in the sea?
Can it it does substitute old model? :rolleyes:

Experienced Captain, did you include this ship in your Historical Ship Pack yet? I don't see her on your list... :?

How to neglect this of modes into the game?
Priority of actions?
This model of vessel it is necessary to search for in the suppliers of vessels or in the sea?
Can it it does substitute old model? :rolleyes:

Just extract the .rar into your install directory "c:\age of pirates2 or whatever yours is.

Experienced Captain, did you include this ship in your Historical Ship Pack yet? I don't see her on your list... :?
Erm, whoops? :blink: I must have missed it- sorry. NO idea why. :eek:ops2
Don't worry, I can redeem myself; I was planning to add the Apostol Felipe and La Couronne (plus the new Surprise, and HMS Southampton), possibly in another download on the FTP, so I guess I should include this ship too.
Again, sorry I missed it. :modding

No need for apologizing, mate; you're doing great work! :woot
I just noticed it myself and thought I'd remind you, just in case. :shrug

Just in case there's any others, have a look through Pgargon's FTP folder:
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/pgargon/

Unless I'm mistaken, you didn't yet include the following ones (most of these are obviously newly released :razz ):
Apostol Felipe
HMS Speedy
Hannah Pirat
Hannah Trader
La Couronne

No need for apologizing, mate; you're doing great work! :woot
Aye aye, Captain! :dance
Unless I'm mistaken, you didn't yet include the following ones (most of these are obviously newly released :razz ):
Apostol Felipe
HMS Speedy
Hannah Pirat
Hannah Trader
La Couronne
Thanks, this will be helpful. :yes Don't forget there's still the new Surprise in the works...

Of course; I was only looking at Pgargon's folder though... :?

Another nice job, thanks again pgargon! :woot

This was a navy ship? I got her for the first time yesterday, and the first thing I ran into was a pirate fleet led by a 60 gun monster. No, I didn't survive. It was a nice, but very small ship up till then.

Back