• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Happy Birthday Pieter Boelen

modernknight1

Field Marshall of Hot Tubs
Staff member
Storm Modder
Fellow Gentlemen of the Brethren of the Coast, :gday

I have something important to say "Flee the web site, the Secret has been discovered" Oh I'm sorry you already have.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the creator of Sherlock Holmes, enjoyed practical jokes. He is said to have once sent a telegram to twelve of his friends, all people of great significance and power. The telegram said: 'Flee at once, the secret is discovered'. Within 24 hours all twelve had left the country.

"Even pirates, before they attack another ship, hoist a black flag." :keith

But seriously Mates, Our esteemed shipmate at large Pieter just had himself a Birthday. :cheers :shoot:

Since non o ye other swabs said anything about it, I thought I'd see if I could shake de doldrums from yer pantaloons and get some best wishes goin with this little topic. :wp

So.... I'm not the best at speeches, but will say....remember....

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can’t. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you’ll have to square with that some day." – Pirates of the Caribbean

Pieter, you're the most dedicated Pirate here mate - and you'll never be able to wash the pirate of'n ye with all the countless hours of work, coordination and advice youve given over the years, that countless wanna be, would be pirates like me self have been the great beneficieries of over the years.

Thank you for your time and dedication to our common interest and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more in the future at land and at sea. I'll end with another famous quote. “Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates” You Sir have assisted us in that endeavor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We hope it was a good one!!!!! :onya :mi :mi :mi :shoot:

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :j3

:warr :warr

Very well put MK!

Happy Birthday Pieter! :cheers

Thanks very much, mates! You give me too much credit though.
Although I try to do what I can to support this community, it'd all go to pieces without our other esteemed members
as well as the influx of new members who are willing to to get involved.

BTW: I'm back home now again, so will soon be able to have a look at those files and requests I didn't have time/connection for before! :woot

I adress you a hundred of thanks and my best wishes for this upcoming year!

Happy Birthday to you Pieter!

happy birthday Pieter! have one on me.
jug-rum-two-sizes-01-s.jpg

ARGH I feel bad for not noticing this sooner!
So happy birthday for, uh... 5 days ago, mate! xD: :doff
Though you may think you've been given too much credit, that's partly you being modest, really. :rolleyes:
But true enough, you couldn't have done everything on PA! all by yer oneseys, eh?
But WE couldn't have done all this without YOU, either. So "drink up me hearteys, yo ho!" :cheers

Though you may think you've been given too much credit, that's partly you being modest, really. :rolleyes:
Awwwww.... shucks.... :?

But true enough, you couldn't have done everything on PA! all by yer oneseys, eh?
Now THERE's the truth of it! :whipa

But to cut a long story short, I think we've just got a good piratey crew here.
And in true pirate spirit, we're democratic and the "leader" is only the "leader" as long as the crew wants him/her to be ("him" in this case! :razz )
Truth be told, I never tried to be any community leader and never wanted to be. It just happened by complete and utter accident. :facepalm

So does that mean we could mutiny and Depp would show up to calm us down like he did that school in the UK? xD:

Back