• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help game by freezing in the items

Mucilon

Powder Monkey
I would like to play Caribbean Pirates, original! For example, when you select jaw and sword or the game slows down, when you click sideways, it takes a few minutes to get to the next point. PC 16 GB of RAM nvidia gtx 980 win 10 originals Screen Dimensions 2560x1080 Is there any solution?

I'm Brazilian and new to the forum so sorry for english mistakes

:ahoyHello @Mucilon! And Welcome to the community!

So you have the original game installed without the MOD: New Horizons? If so, you have a pretty decent computer. You shouldn't be having any problems with it. By any chance, do you know if you have Intel Graphics on your computer as well? That might be affecting your gameplay as well. If you verify that you do have it, I have a link on my signature where you can download the fix. Also, you might want to try and install RivaTuner and set the max fps to 60. You can read all about it here. Just follow the steps.

I hope this helps you. :beer:

Posso gravar um vídeo, mas não sei como enviá-lo para você. O problema está apenas no inventário, quando eu quero escolher itens é super lento e impossível de jogar parece simples, mas eu realmente entendo pouco sobre isso. Existe algum mod para o jogo?

Back