• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help I feel like one of the seven dwarves!!!

Beastie boy

Sailor Apprentice
Hi All,

I'm presently playing the latest GOF Eras and I was wondering if there was anyway of making your line of sight any higher in 1st person sailing mode. I can hardly see over the balwark and my crew all look like they're 1o feet tall or I'm a dwarf.

So what do I need to change to get my line of sigth about 3 feet taller so i can actually see what's going on please?

Thanks,

BB

Hi All,

I'm presently playing the latest GOF Eras and I was wondering if there was anyway of making your line of sight any higher in 1st person sailing mode. I can hardly see over the balwark and my crew all look like they're 1o feet tall or I'm a dwarf.

So what do I need to change to get my line of sigth about 3 feet taller so i can actually see what's going on please?

Thanks,

BB

What ship are you talking about? The camera is easily changed.

I think he is talking about the default first person camera height on all ships.
This can be problematic on some ships based on modelling.
I am pretty sure I changed this on my game installation under the INI section, but I will have to look to remember the numbers for the vertical positioning.
Its a fairly easy fix, just increase the vertical setting, and you won't feel like a dwarf.

This is a global setting? I am a rookie with COAS and did not know there is such a thing as POTC does not have it.

Any ships ported from POTC will have a lower camera as POTC crew are smaller than COAS crew.

Back