• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

(Help) Main story: Old man in jail

ParkAir24

Landlubber
I don't know what to do next. Whe I talked to Danielle after I went into the lighthouse, we teleprted to Bridgetown port.once I killed allthe british guys I couldn't get into town. What do I do? Do I take the town, start all over from the beginning of the game, or is there something else I have to do?

:gday mate.

Do you mean you are stuck in the port and the gate will not open? That is a glitch and you will have to go back to your last save and do it again. :shrug

This whole battle is borderline glitchy. It has been working well for me for over 6 months but used to be very bad. Save often and this will be an exciting battle. :ixi

too bad we don't have the ship battle as an option anymore. That was freakin exciting...and hard. I remember it was even damn-near impossible with four battleships in the stock game!

I remember that freaking battle! Had 4 battleships and a frigate and did it! Old times were glitchy times though xD: Thanks to the build, they're not anymore

I still think the battle should have been kept. Just it should have been made easier to accomplish in a realistic way, such as make it possible to win with just one frigate or even a brig (though would be harder)

That's the battle for the old Greenford, right? Ah, yes. The Capture Colonies messed that up, so we had to temporarily bypass it. :(

Back