• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HELP PLS

Bramat1991

Landlubber
Hello, try to be brief and clear, well the first thing a player say that I am Spanish and my English is bad enough, so that responses were agraeceria in clear English haha.
good going with my problem, I'm playing the story of Jack Sparrow and it turns out I went to old to the package you sent me a piece bekett is more treasure map, then I go to Tia Dalma gives me the compass and came after him again to get where anamaria treasure hunt now that we have all 4 parts and compass happy, let's make history French island of volcano and Barbossa and then talk to barbosa anamaria I understand "we will meet in few days at the lighthouse in Barbados "
Well here comes the problem, is that I landed on the lighthouse and stand still as if waiting for someone to come talk to me, I can not move and at first nothing more off the boat looks like there are 2 guards and a person turn the talk but the person disappears and I'm still with 2 no guards and no one tells me anything and I can not move, please help, what happens?
thanks in advance

Congratulations to the creators of the mod is BRUTAL
(I'm playing build14 is the last one to get off the page)

Have you read the walkthrough? It might give you a hint as to what is wrong. http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17205-complete-walkthrough/

Have you read the walkthrough? It might give you a hint as to what is wrong. http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17205-complete-walkthrough/

Madre mia, what a great guide thank you very much, so I have not even solved the problem will start the game but we ...
If anyone else knows what happens or how to fix it would welcome the help, the guide is very good, but I've done everything you say and in fact there is Bekett which appears to arrest as it says in the guide but nothing more land disappears
thanks

Madre mia, what a great guide thank you very much, so I have not even solved the problem will start the game but we ...
If anyone else knows what happens or how to fix it would welcome the help, the guide is very good, but I've done everything you say and in fact there is Bekett which appears to arrest as it says in the guide but nothing more land disappears
thanks

At Lighthouse - Beckett should talk to you &tell you to go to his ship - after talking finished go down the beach and board the ship & sail away.

If you can not move after Beckett stops talking to you - suggest you go back to an earlier save and play that part through again.

Do you have some Officers or Crew with you on the beach - if you do remove them before you land on beach and see if that fixes things.

:drunk

thanks

At Lighthouse - Beckett should talk to you &tell you to go to his ship - after talking finished go down the beach and board the ship & sail away.

If you can not move after Beckett stops talking to you - suggest you go back to an earlier save and play that part through again.

Do you have some Officers or Crew with you on the beach - if you do remove them before you land on beach and see if that fixes things.

:drunk

No, I tried everything that is impossible, then I suggest get out an earlier version? which version exactly? because of course I have understood that this is a beta version there is full Buggs? One more thing, if could get off a previous version catch the pearl and the Dutch?
thanks in advance

Solved! After a long fight and start the game reaches the time desdde 0 terrorrificio and bekket it this time if they told me what I had to say already, thank you very much for the help, I imagine there will be nothing was wrong, thanks! :)

Back