• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Help the Turks IslandSettlement (main storyline)

Who knows I may sneak myself into HoO as a Dutch Smuggler in the story with my favorite ship of that period :p :p :p :p, It's all about that signature on your work :p xD

xD people will be reading the text for weeks before it clicks, and then they will die laughing a good 10 minutes xD lol

LOL Pieter i think its AWESOME that your an NPC, alot of game studios do that, Include members of the team as Hidden NPC's or even major Characters :p. It's all in good fun lol
I'm quite fine with adding other people to the game. Not myself though. Wouldn't dream of it.
Just thought I'd make that point. :whipa

I'm quite fine with adding other people to the game. Not myself though. Wouldn't dream of it.
Just thought I'd make that point. :whipa

Understood and respected mate! I like to see the humility but, Putting yourself as an NPC aint Arrogance. Putting yourelf as the main character, or main antagonist is just weird and awkward. Also, Putting your NPC in the spotlight WAY to much is arrogance. but everything else is alright. (Excpet putting your NPC in the brothel as one of the choices... thats... funny, but also disturbing.)

But I'm willing to bet that a few of the NPC officers in COAS and POTC have the names of some of the developers in the original Russian :p

Well, there IS the hidden room in the Aztec Temple on Cozumel with portraits of the game developers. :cheeky

We could make us like a Secret Society and make us the captains who are apart of it :p

Or make little Lore books all around the world telling our stories from the Era before the 7yw. each book tell of our favorite adventures in COAS and POTC and then have our ships as (Models) collectables :p scattered across the world x)

Back