• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hendrick vanderdecken With Jack Sparrow

G1996

Landlubber
Hi all, I have a small question how can you find Hendrick vanderdecken with Jack Sparrow been on Tortuga Port Royal. Al the Shores and all Jungles. Been on isla de muerte however i kind find any shores than the deserted shore so if anybody could help me a little so which island i need to be cause i can't freaking find him and that's pissing me off.

Try looking in the forum for the storylines, it might have the info you need?

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/forum/96-hoist-the-colours-jack-sparrow/

can't find anything there. but i only need to know on which f**king island he is at. And i know it must be a secret or something but i walked through Port royale and all his nature. Tortuga. and any other locations isn't in the game so please tell me which island he is at.

So close and yet so far. You were there, but on the wrong side of the island. And i'm not talking about Jamaica or Tortuga. :wp

this is where he is :yes

isla de muerte - there are 3 shores - one has a ship wreck on it - look inside the ship wreck

:drunk

yea i found that one out by now. I thought he was with a house. Cause that's the only picture i saw from him so i looked completely wrong.

yea i found that one out by now. I thought he was with a house. Cause that's the only picture i saw from him so i looked completely wrong.

so vanderdecken is available even in the jack sparrow storyline? i thought that was the one storyline you couldnt get to vanderdecken before the storyline brought you there?

He's still there, but you have to wait until you get Jack's compass.

Now you say it, what must you do to get Jack's compass by the console way? I'm not precisely a master of C code, but I know something. Plus I am studying it, so perhaps one day I could help all of you. I'll give it a look anyway, and let's see what i can do

i have another question i finished the storyline of hornblower and wanted to go to vanderdecken. I got the compass of Gibbs. But isla de muerte doesn't seem to show up on my map. Can i still find it? And can i get the ships?

Have you reloaded to another location yet? The island only shows up AFTER the next reload.

Back