• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Henry Morgan not showing up in Assassins storyline

Could you please tell where in the storyline this is? Or what I need to do to get to the point where it doesn't work?

It's at the endvof the Assassins storyline, if I'm not mistaken it's the last quest of the storyline but the quest book says when you need to go to Henry Morgan.

Greetz

VanessaHudgensFan

Sorry mates, but I can't help you for now. With my job and my work in the Cartagena quest. I'm just "overwhelmed" for fixing bugs. :(

I merged two topic together because they where about the same bug.

Does anyone has a savegame before you talk to Chico Cois ?
cause everything seems to be alright so I need to know if the quest is working properly.

I merged two topic together because they where about the same bug.

Does anyone has a savegame before you talk to Chico Cois ?
cause everything seems to be alright so I need to know if the quest is working properly.

Of course here ya go, I've created one for you.
Looks like I'm the SaveCreator hehehe :p

Attachments

• Assassin.zip
    776.5 KB · Views: 94
Ok found out what is wrong. Chico Cois first needs to run al the way from the place before the next quest thing is set. If you wait on the beach untill he is done running and then go to port royal the captain will be there.
let's see how I can fix this.

It's a really long beach....

Is a new game required for this to work? I'm afraid I have not the time to play the whole game again for this. To busy with the side quests :)

nope, no new game required. but you do need to take the save which you send last

Back