• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hey guys, its Craiggo

craiggbrown

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hey guys it's Craiggo,

Some of you know me like Pieter, Captain Armstrong, Modern night, Luke and Armada and some of you don't, but I worked on the Combined Mod, and Gentlemen of Fortune for AOP COAS. I worked on mostly texture mapping but was self taught and it took me along time to do and could have take a lot less time if I was more traditionally trained. I also wrote some code (C++ storm engine) but again was self-taught and just figured it out myself. I would love to be of help to you guys with texture mapping and maybe I could take a tutorial or two and get on board with helping you guys map some of the millions of objects I'm sure that need to be placed in this world. Even if there's some remedial work that needs to be done I'm willing to help. If not, no worries, it just look like you guys are making great progress and excited about this project.

I don't have a lot of time but what little time I do have I'm willing to help you. Here's my email if you're interested: browncraigg@gmail.com

Craggo

:ahoy Craiggo!

It is good to hear from you again. The others will be along to say high shortly.

Ahoy there! Good to see you indeed!

We could certainly use any help we can get.
Especially on texturing because many modelers prefer not to spend too much time and effort on that.

Ahoy Craiggo, good to see you mate! :dance

Hey Craiggo! :woot
I remember you had a lot of patience with me when I was first figuring out uv mapping and textures, and you did loads of locator work for the ships I built. you always finished what you started, too. Glad to see you back in these waters, I'm sure that there is plenty you can help with :)

Hey Craiggo ! am i reading correctly ? you like doing every modelers nightmare !?

If you are interested, I could use a bit of help working on Substances and how to use them effectively in Unity. You seem to have a good grasp of both the code and art sides that would be greatly beneficial in that project.

Found this a while ago. Maybe good source to optimize our materials? I havent had the time to dive deeper into the substances - textures thing because in reason of my modelling workflow substances doesnt fit most.
But when he is willing to help and get a good workflow then its a chance to optimize this system.

http://www.allegorithmic.com/

Craiggo did most of the modeling and texturing work in COAS. He is a proven performer.

Back