• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hi, where can I get the "no DVD patch for aop2"? All the links I can find doesn't work. Please help

Adamaz

Landlubber
Hi, where can I get the "no DVD patch for aop2"? All the links I can find doesn't work. Please help

1. I have just installed a new game (as above) from an unopened, sealed, new disc , original install with no mods, in Windows 8.1, to a folder outside programs, having heard it is adviseable to do this, but after installation is complete, when selecting 'play' (with disc in drive) from the desk top shortcut, a message appears saying 'please insert original DVD of Age of Pirates, City of Abandoned Ships'

If I select 'Play' from disc menu on screen , nothing happens at all.

Thank you! I appreciate it. Will check it when get home. I've read a bunch about the issue and the links in some other discussions aren't working and I couldn't comment there. I didn't search for exactly "DVD patch" though. Sorry for making mess here.

That's the one pedrwyth. Both of those files are needed to run COAS either stock or modded.

Still doesn't work, same "please insert original DVD...". Is there some way that I have to install that patch? Or where to install it matters?
And I actually have windows 10

That one works now yay
Is there any way to change battle mode from tactical to dynamic that I set in the beginning?

Huh. They always worked for me with win 7,8,and 10 with the original dvd. But, I never ran the game stock either.

Back