• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Planned Feature Hints in questbook for lower difficulty on some quests

Well in the cities where quest is valid, player can go to tavernkeeper and there could be an option in the dialog.. and every city the player needs to visit for the quest, the tavernkeeper in those cities can provide hints for the player.

Well in the cities where quest is valid, player can go to tavernkeeper and there could be an option in the dialog.. and every city the player needs to visit for the quest, the tavernkeeper in those cities can provide hints for the player.
No, we are looking for place where the questbook said for example "go to the inventor" but didn't specify where he was etc. In these cases we could drop an extra hint in the questbook for lower difficulty level players.
So we are looking for these kind of instances.

Ofcourse it would be nice if the tavern owners could help you always. And in a lot of cases they will. But not always.

ah I get you... well if i think of something i'll be sure to post it... otherwise not much creativity in my mind this evening :)

Back