• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Surprise

I have to thank all of you, without this community, without what do you learned me, i wouldn't have made nothing, so you haven't to say nothing to me, i thank all you :onya

No i'm adding some locators, the guns and some sails, then is Experienced Captain's turn ;)

I love the cello in the cabin! Now we just need the good Dr. Maturin as a character. :onya

MK

Hi,

Excellent looking ship Jack :doff

MK.....Dr. Maturin character?....that's not out of the question as I'm getting back to seriously doing modeling\texturing again after a major life hiccup :walkplank

Wow! You've outdone yourself Jack! I just love the detail in that cabin! :woot

I love the cello in the cabin! Now we just need the good Dr. Maturin as a character. :onya

MK

Hi,

Excellent looking ship Jack :doff

MK.....Dr. Maturin character?....that's not out of the question as I'm getting back to seriously doing modeling\texturing again after a major life hiccup :walkplank

Damski, Always good to conquer those pesky life hiccups(had my fair share Mate).

I know of several folks besides myself that would love to see that character. We could give him all the medical perks to begin with and high defense numbers as well.
I look forward to anything you might do.

MK

Hear, hear! I second MK's sentiment.
danse1.gif

There's a semi-Maturin in the PotC Build Mod and I think Jack Rackham has an unreleased Maturin-ish character in his upcoming quest also.

I done all cannons locator and sails for main mast and the one after of it, in english i don't know any naval term, someone may say me the principal, for example masts etc...? Any way tool doesn't read the mast_2 so i have to rexport it, when i'm sure all is ok i'll upload :keith
P.s. I did a battle, the Surprise vs the Constitution, it was very very nice ;)

@Experienced Captain, hi, can you upload the doc file of locators that you did for older Surprise?

Depends what you need. Do you want the rigging as well as the individual locator files for each GM file?

EDIT: Don't worry, I uploaded all of the above for you anyway. (PotC Files FTP/EC/Back-up, WIP and Unreleased/Surprise) :doff

Thanks! I've found a nice photo where i see the sails, so i added the staysails and jibs... She need only the ropes, tomorrow i hope of uploading it, then is your turn ;)

So once uploaded, what more needs doing locator-wise? Sounds like you've already done a lot! :onya
By the way, have you done the accurate walk path yet?

She need only the ropes and the walk file, i've done all the rest, i can't wait for uploading it... :keith

Can you post wires? I'd like to see the edge flow of the hull.

If you need help with that, you can send me an obj of the hull portion only and I can send it back to you?

This pic sort of bugged me at the stern;
2n7pqap.jpg

Otherwise excellent work!

Jack, if you give me the files, I will do the walk/sailorpoints (again) and, even though I hat it, I am willing to do the rigging because I want this ship done as much as everyone else. It been along time in the making and i want to sail her proper like.

Let me know Jack.

Helldiver, this photo is from the older version, but if for you isn't a trouble i'll give you the model, i have it scaled in sketchup and maya formats, but if you prefer i'll convert it in other formats...
Craiggo, in a week, i hope, i'll have internet at home, then i'll have a lot of things for uploading, the Surprise, the brig , the steam ship and the pirate frigate... And thank's for the help...

Back