• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hoist the coulors bug

Harley

Powder Monkey
I am doing the Jack Sparrows quest and i am up to the part where you meant to get captured by Cutler Beckett but when i land on the shore i can't move and nothing happens. I don't know how to fix this.

It sounds like your game hiccuped. Try going back to an earlier save and try it again.

Is there anyway to skip parts of quests?

Start the story and sail to Tortuga - in the tavern don't talk to Mr Gibbs - talk to the guy with his back to you at the table on the other side of the stairs - he has some "jump starts" used for testing the quest story in his dialog. -- You may need to have "cheats enabled " - for these to appear - which can be done in the Internalsettings.h file in the program folder ( right at the end of the file change 0 to 1.

I think one of the jump starts takes you straight to the meeting with Cutler Beckett at the Lighthouse ( so it should avoid what is causing the bug ) if I remember correctly.

:drunk

Back