• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help How to get the new ships of GoF mod?

Kenlai93

Landlubber
I am confused with how to get the new ships of Gof mod, such as HMS victory, USS constitution. Is there any way to get them?Anyone can help me ?please.

:ahoy

Are you playing GOF2? They are in the game and when you are good enough they will show up.

Yes. As you get bigger ships your opponents get bigger ships. I have never seen the Victory, but have captured the Constitution.

Manowar it's a man-o-war type used for every nation (except Pirates) first class battle ship.
Battle Manowar it's a man-o-war type used for England, Holland and France nations first class battle ship.
HMS Victory it's a man-o-war type used for England nation first class battle ship.
Le Soleil Royal man-o-war type is used for France first class battle ship but also it's a quest ship (France Governor's quest).
Neptune it's a battleship used for Spain Nation first class battle ship but it's have less Cannons (82) than the other man-o-war class ships.

You can sink those ships as they are not unique in the game.
As long those ships are not belonging a quest, they're often used as template for in-game models of man-o-war, or frigates or something else...
You can found those ships under a wide variety of ship's name.

Then, you can plunder, take or sink all those ships.

Last edited:
You can sink those ships as they are not unique in the game.
As long those ships are not belonging a quest, they're often used as template for in-game models of man-o-war, or frigates or something else...
You can found those ships under a wide variety of ship's name.

Then, you can plunder, take or sink all those ships.
thanks a lot

Back