• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved How to increase leadership?

Vopo

Landlubber
Hey guys, I'm new to this game, just started playing today, and I freaking love it! Thanks heaps for all the work you've put into it, it's amazing. Anyway, I've captured a few enemy ships now, and so far I've kept one and sold the rest, however, it's telling me that my leadership level is not high enough. I know I can get a bit of xp from talking to randoms in towns, (1%:unsure ) and so I'm wondering what else I can do to power level my Leadership? Thanks in advance for any replies :)

:ahoy mate!

There are some items you can buy to increase your skills. Have you been to the opium den on Jamaica yet? But the main thing is to just chat a lot. This helps your luck as well, and then there are the teachers. They are the best way to improve yourself.
Oh, be aware that a bug was introduced some time ago that gives you a penalty if you command anything over tier 3, but that can be turned off in "options".

Thank you very much! I have not been to the opium den, could you tell me where it is? Ok, thanks heaps for letting me know :) :doff

Back