• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed I am stuck at rheims house, character doesn't move

gamerbloxgaming

Landlubber
Hello,

With quest 11 when I go in Rehim's house, my character doesn't move anymore, if I go outside again, I still can't move.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Sincerely,
Me.

Uh oh.. You are playing the Sea Hawk storyline and are looking for Rheims? That has always worked for me.

So....Try going back to your last save and trying it again. Sometimes the game will hang.

Or...In your POTC folder, delete the options file and restart POTC. You will have to reset your options but it might get yuo going again.

I am playing the non modded Pirates of the Caribbean.
I will try to load another file.

Is there no way to force your way forward? Because I saw a video you are supposed to walk forward automatically and then talk to hear the he is dead.

Oh, you are in the house in the jungle. Unmodded POTC? Your only option is to start over from your last save.

Resetting the options sometimes helps with glitchy controls.

Unmodded game? Why are you playing that?!? :shock

It is REALLY hard to do any fixing on the original game, since we've spent 10 years moving away from that.
Also, it doesn't have a console like the Build Mod does, which makes fixing any savegames REALLY annoying.

I fixed it, I had to kill the people who where following me before entering the house, after I did that everything was fine.

If I download New Horizons, does it have multiple campaign's with multiple characters?
I am also wondering why it is always in beta.

If I download New Horizons, does it have multiple campaign's with multiple characters?
Yes. The original story and character is still there, but there are lots more to choose from. Plus you can customize your character too.

I am also wondering why it is always in beta.
There are some things not 100% right yet, but we have come a LONG way this year and it is very playable indeed.
I reckon about just as playable as the original game, since that wasn't entirely finished either. We're just a bit careful with calling it "finished".

Back