• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved i installed swiftshader and change the options but it still crashes

whats next?

• reinstall it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is it like that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

christodel18

Sailor Apprentice
Hearts of Oak Donator
need help i did what thefaq said but it still does not work when i click new game please help meh

:ahoy

You have read the FAQ!!! :monkeydance You installed Swiftshader, so one would presume that you have Intel Graphics installed. Where did you install POTC? I hope not into "program files". Also, does stock POTC play ok?

:ahoy

You have read the FAQ!!! :monkeydance You installed Swiftshader, so one would presume that you have Intel Graphics installed. Where did you install POTC? I hope not into "program files". Also, does stock POTC play ok?

its not in the program file, no the stock did not want to play i installed the mod on moddb i install POTC on piratebay its a (torrent)

The question is why it doesn't play. If you've got an Intel onboard graphics card, SwiftShader allows it to run, but not smoothly or stable. It's the best we've been able to come up with though. :(

The question is why it doesn't play. If you've got an Intel onboard graphics card, SwiftShader allows it to run, but not smoothly or stable. It's the best we've been able to come up with though. :(
well it once played but now its not running anymore but i dont really care about the lag i only want it to play so bad as jack sparrow quest

Anywhere else but "program files" is good. But what is causing the stock POTC install to crash?

um i was trying to use Microsoft application compatibility tool but i dont know how to use on potc

Back