• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Improvement of the HMS Victory.

I can't use the ftp, it says:

Connecting to 74.54.143.226
< 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
< 220-You are user number 5 of 50 allowed.
< 220-Local time is now 08:10. Server port: 21.
< 220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
> USER build@piratesahoy.net
< 331 User build@piratesahoy.net OK. Password required
> PASS ****
< 530 Login authentication failed
Connecting to 74.54.143.226
< 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
< 220-You are user number 5 of 50 allowed.
< 220-Local time is now 08:10. Server port: 21.
< 220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
> USER potc@piratesahoy.net
< 331 User potc@piratesahoy.net OK. Password required
> PASS ****
< 230 OK. Current restricted directory is /
> PWD
< 257 "/" is your current location
> TYPE A
< 200 TYPE is now ASCII
> PORT 1,13,25,147,201,230
< 200 PORT command successful
Error Unable to open local file C:\FTPDIR722208.TXT

What can I do? :shrug
Help! :?

Check the FTP thread for my suggestion, try not to highjack threads, just cause you havnt got an answer in a couple of days ;)

Very nice work, pgargon. Thats one mighty fine looking vessel.

Cap'n Drow

I just tried it in the game, it's massive! Makes me wanna pit it against the Soilel Royale and duke it out and see who wins.

Oh what a nice ship, It's my favourite. I've hoped her for a long time. thank U very much, I love you, LZ (in chinese it means floor master who first create the topic). you are very NB (in chinese it meas strong and powerful) :onya

I'm in accord with you Df5:) :doff
P.s. Are u chinese?
P.p.s. For who want i've got the plain of the Macedonian

Update 19.04.2010
The new version has less polygons. The guns I have redesigned and have less polygons. It was still below deck realistic design. And some minor improvements. There are now colored different ship textures.
There is now also a video to the ship. :rolleyes:

Did you ever figure out how to get rid of the reverse lighting bug?

This ship looks astonishing! :shock
Unfortunately, I don't have CoaS; would it be possible to make it usable for PotC?? :cheeky
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I would love to see her in the almighty Build Mod!

Would be possible, yes. Though she's probably need some locator renaming and definitly locator work for the Different Flags mod.
I'd like to add ALL Pgargon's high-quality ships, but never got round to doing it.
Anybody willing would be more than welcome. I'd be happy to tell you what slight conversion work would be needed. :doff

Anybody willing would be more than welcome. I'd be happy to tell you what slight conversion work would be needed. :doff
I guess that means me again! :cheeky
Just point me in the right direction and I'll set sail!
(but not yet anyway; as I said in the another thread, I'm busy most of tomorrow, but I'll do what I can)
Heck, on the plus side, I'd be the FIRST to test this magnificent ship on PotC, right? :woot What a privilege! :bow

Back