• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Interceptor sunk

I can't sunk the Interceptor with the Black Pearl in the Jack Sparrow campaign. I shoot a lot of times on it but I can't do any damage on it and it won't sunk. Is this a bug or have I do something wrong?

Are you supposed to sink the Interceptor or capture her? Also, where in the story line are you? I'm looking in the Wiki for that part of the quest.

EDIT: I found it. You are supposed to sink the Interceptor. But you can not? Have you changed any files? There is no obvious reason for the Interceptor to be unsinkable.
Can you post your log files?

Last edited:
No I haven't changed any files. I just was following the quest line but I haven't play the quest of Maximus and Phillipus when I could choose with quest I wanted to do so I was going to get my ship with Petros and the others.

I was using codes so I can't die but I've tried it too without codes and still I can't do any damage on the Interceptor, but my officers has god modes on too, I don't know if that makes any difference?

Which log files do you want me to post? There are so many of them.

I hope you'll understand what I mean, my English is not the very best :)

Could the captain have ended up being immortal? Who captains her again? I think it may be Mr. Gibbs in the code.
Have you been using the cheatmode on Mr. Gibbs prior to that point, perhaps? Not at all sure if that might be it, because I have no time to check the code right now.

Yes I've use the god mode on mister Gibbs, on a my officers in the passenger list and I don't play as Jack Sparrow. I've changed my name and costume but that doesn't matter I think does it?

Or could it me Annamarie who is the captain of the Interceptor, I don't know if I using God mode on her too?

Yes I've use the god mode on mister Gibbs
Just checked in the code and indeed it IS Mr. Gibbs who is being used.
Extract attached to PROGRAM\Storyline\JackSparrow\quests , then reload a savegame PRIOR to being auto-reloaded to the Isla de Muerta shore.
I added a line of code to set Godmode OFF for Mr. Gibbs now prior to the battle, which I am hoping will solve this problem for you. :doff

I've changed my name and costume but that doesn't matter I think does it?
Indeed it doesn't. :no

Attachments

• quests_reaction.zip
    55.9 KB · Views: 210
Yes that was the problem, i've unabled the god mode for mister Gibbs and it works.

I though it was myself or Annamaria but I don't know if she has a god mode on too.

Thnx for your help, now I can finally finished the story

Annamaria isn't used for that purpose, no.

I'm quite impressed that I figured it out on first try! I would've expected me to have been wrong on that one. :razz

Noo it works :p

Now I look at it myself I see Annamaria isn't either in my passengerslist but I first tough it was Jack Sparrow because he's the original captain of the interceptor or Will Turner.

Back