• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jack sparrow story help

trampo

Powder Monkey
I got the left part of treasure map top left one, and when I go back to port royal office gate of cuttler are closed.

Then I went back to barbados to visit mings,same thing gates closed.

Where Do I need to go to continue quest???

:ahoy

I assume you have got the Top Left part of the map from the Guy in the Naval Store at St Johns, Antugua.

Have you talked to Tia Dalma at Muscetto Cove, Antigua yet?:confused:

If no - then Sail to Muscetto Cove and talk to her.

If Yes - then you should go to Mings in Speightstown, Barbados ( his room might not open at night - so go to tavern spend night there and go see Mings during day )

If this does not work - go back to an earlier SAVE and try again.

There is a walkthrough on the Wiki here --->>> http://piratesahoy.net/wiki/mings-brotherhood/

:drunk

I ok i talked to tia dalma and passed that.

Now I have trouble locating a house with a secret passage to find cpt kell

When you exit the church - turn right - go up the steps on the house on the right - to the apothacary - enter apothacary - Kell's room is at the back of the apothacary.

What are your relations with Pirates like ? - What flag are you flying ?

Check the F2- Relations screen -

You should be flying a Pirate flag to stop the Pirate forts at Turks from shooting at you. :yes

I am neutral with anyone else except pirates they are hostile.

So as Jack sparrow I should hoist the flag or something?

Planning and forethought. Be crafty. To sail into Turks raise the Pirate flag well before you get within sight of the island and then try to time your entrance so that no other ships are around. That way you will not have to fight your way in. Once in you can look for a diplomat in the tavern, or maybe the Pirate leader can help you.

I am neutral with anyone else except pirates they are hostile.

So as Jack sparrow I should hoist the flag or something?

:yes

I assume you are going to Turks to get your ship back.

Hoist the Pirate Flag when you are out at sea (away from any island - forts detect & use the flag you fly when you get the Land Ho message to determine if they are hostile to you ).

When you approach the port at Turks - avoid any Pirate ships near the Port ( if they recognise you and go Hostile then you won't be able to Land).
Wait till they have moved away from the Port then go in and Land.

You should be met by someone on the jetty (person depends on the path you are following ) - they should talk to you.

:read

Back