• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

La Creole

I found a way to have shadows! i'll make it only on the deck... But the effect is very good!

I forget the pic :will
What do you think?

egbo21.jpg

Looks good; I like the shadows. I'm just worried they might look weird when the sun is in the wrong direction. :facepalm

yes, i too, i have to try it ingame and then decide if delet they or not...

Will you make her compatible for CoAS or PotC?
If you want, I can add her to the Historical Ship Pack once you're done. :shrug
Either way, she's too beautiful to not have in both games!

I'm not sure what's the difference :will

Someone can tell me how to put the rope by locators?

I'm not sure what's the difference :will
Mainly that CoAS uses sailorspoints files and PotC uses walk files, which are now easily converted anyway.:onya
Also, PotC requires the 'flag' locators to be copied and renamed to 'penn' for the Different Flags Mod.
I think those are the main differences.
But if you want her in the Historical Ship Pack for PotC, then you could always just make your ship for CoAS, and let me handle the conversion to PotC. ;)

Now i'll start to convert it, i hope of making the locators for tomorrow do in 2 days she may be released :keith

The pics:

34s2sjs.jpg

2w4h11e.jpg

I reckon modelers should just add those "penn" locators to their CoAS models when they make them.
It can't hurt for CoAS and might be useful one day when we port the Different Flags mod.
And it saves us the trouble of doing it when adding them to PotC.

Hi, i'm converting it, now i've got the gm model without locators scaled and the textures in tga.tx, but i've got a problem, when i open it with tool and i add the locators and save it i can't see it in gm viewer... Any ideas?

Back