• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Levis' Stuff [October 7th (v2)]

First post updated with some new fixes. most are untested because I dont have more time now so please test the last 3

Code:
COMPILE ERROR - file: seadogs.c; line: 2750
Undeclared identifier: PChar

That guy is called mc there ;)

And also
Code:
COMPILE ERROR - file: smuggling.c; line: 1120
invalid 2d argument
Removed the quotes around "Pchar.postevent", now it loads... let's see if it works :)

So that would make it:
Code:
void StopCoastGuardCheck()
{
   if(DEBUG_SMUGGLING>1) TraceAndLog("SMUGGLING Stop event");
   DelEventHandler("CheckCoastGuard","CheckCoastGuard");
   if(CheckAttribute(PChar,"postevent.CheckCoastGuard"))
   {
     ref PChar = GetMainCharacter();
     aref Check; makearef(Check,Pchar.postevent);
     DeleteAttribute(Check,"CheckCoastGuard");
   }
}
Does look more logical to me.... Hopefully @Levis can confirm very soon if that seems right to him.

Actually, I think this may do the same with less lines of code:
Code:
void StopCoastGuardCheck()
{
   if(DEBUG_SMUGGLING>1) TraceAndLog("SMUGGLING Stop event");
   DelEventHandler("CheckCoastGuard","CheckCoastGuard");
   DeleteAttribute(GetMainCharacter(),"postevent.CheckCoastGuard");
}

hmmm I did fix those things but apperently I forgot to recopy the files or something like that :S.
Well good thing you caught it @jsv
@Pieter Boelen I've had weird experiences when trying to call the deleteattribute like that. And PostEvent itself shouldn't be removed, thats why I used an aref

You're welcome to post your own further corrections.
I won't be able to for a bit, I'm afraid.

Updated first post with some new fixes again and a new suprise ;).

btw if people want to take a look at the dialog files or the questbook entries be my guest. English isn't my first language.

Last edited:
Updated first post with some new fixes again and a new suprise ;).

btw if people want to take a look at the dialog files or the questbook entries be my guest. English isn't my first language.
I cannot apply the update at the moment. I'm testing the Bartolomeu storyline...

I cannot apply the update at the moment. I'm testing the Bartolomeu storyline...
If you have the latest zip already you can install it without needing a new savegame. Else you might want to wait indeed :).
@Pieter Boelen can you confirm its working? No crashes at the start after installing (so i know i copied the right files).

What are those "character skill mod descriptions" for? Do you ever get to see those in the game somewhere?

What are those "character skill mod descriptions" for? Do you ever get to see those in the game somewhere?
Not yet, but I'm planning on enabling that.

Probably after beta 4 if you click the skill in the f2 menu you will see what is buffing or debuffing that skill.

Back