• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Location & island remodeling campaign

nope, same ones that where posted before... i haven't got anything yet... other than mails that is... he seems to be quite busy with studies...

Just a thought :rolleyes:

Do you think we can ask to seaward.ru for instance any resources (locations, characters...) they didn't include into Coas for our Build Mod ?

Don't know. For now, we're trying to get those game engine source files sorted.

Woooooooooooowwww... that's pretty much my first thought when Cap.Caceres sent me the Cartagena model... just a few minutes ago, that thing is MASSIVE
As far as i can see, what's left is adding buildings, detail geometry (locators, lamps, benches, cannons and such)...
I'm waiting to know his plan on what to do next...

Woooooooooooowwww... that's pretty much my first thought when Cap.Caceres sent me the Cartagena model... just a few minutes ago, that thing is MASSIVE
As far as i can see, what's left is adding buildings, detail geometry (locators, lamps, benches, cannons and such)...
I'm waiting to know his plan on what to do next...
Screensohts?

I think you made a mistake. xD:

I just wanted to say that SuperChango finally has the stuff. By the way, I would like to know the size of this file. :shrug

I'd like to know where we can find the file.
Just so we know we have it around somewhere and it won't go disappearing on us.

Back