• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Martinique Store Closed After French Tutorial

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
Next problem. In St. Pierre the kidnappers house, the tailor shop, and the store are now locked. The tutorial is complete and the store worked fine then. I can understand the kidnappers house being locked I suppose, but not being able to use the store is a problem. What am I supposed to do next? Sail to Speightstown?

It could be that there are some errors with the French version of the tutorial and the correct locations aren't unlocked when they should.
Did you play through the entire tutorial or did you skip it anywhere?

I played the entire tutorial just to make sure it does work properly and it is after it is complete that the problem arises. Could locking the kidnappers hideout possibly cause this?

How does the Sea Hawk storyline progress from here anyway? I have enough food to sail to another island empty.

I played the entire tutorial just to make sure it does work properly and it is after it is complete that the problem arises. Could locking the kidnappers hideout possibly cause this?
There's probably a type in both_reaction.c . I'll have a look at it as that stuff needs expanding for America anyway.

How does the Sea Hawk storyline progress from here anyway? I have enough food to sail to another island empty.
For those who wanted free play before we had a Free Play Storyline, the main quest is deliberately not started when you choose a custom nation.
If I recall, the invasion of Speighstown still occurs when you enter 3D sailing mode and you can still report this to the Jamaica governor afterwards.
That will get you back onto the normal main quest.

Oh, ok. So I could still just take off and continue playing. But I won't I will await a fix with bated breath.

As a temporary solution, executing this through console should probably open the store back up:
Code:
Locations[FindLocation("Falaise_de_fleur_location_04")].reload.l3.disable = 0;
I don't want to do much more PotC work today (I've been at it for hours now :facepalm ), but of course it isn't fun if you're stuck, is it? :wp

Fixed. Several lines of code referred to .l8 to .l11 which should have been .l1 to .l4 .
This affected all reloads in the section of town with the store in it. Execute these lines to rectify:
Code:
          Locations[FindLocation("Falaise_de_fleur_location_04")].reload.l1.disable = 0;
           Locations[FindLocation("Falaise_de_fleur_location_04")].reload.l2.disable = 0;
           Locations[FindLocation("Falaise_de_fleur_location_04")].reload.l3.disable = 0;
           Locations[FindLocation("Falaise_de_fleur_location_04")].reload.l4.disable = 0;
Fix will be included in the next upload.

Back