• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Master Caution

I'm mobilising help from various places. I can of course commit suicide easily but that wouldn't really generate enduring fame, would it? Plus, the problem-causer right now doesn't deserve that sacrifice.

I don't fancy the worst-case scenario but if and when it does go that way I know exactly what to do. My solutions aren't pretty but they work. At the expense of everyone else.

I've been running an economy on survival mode ever since my parents divorced a decade ago and it doesn't ever end. The challenge level just rises... and so do the resources at my disposal. Unlike other people I don't have the chance to push the blame to anyone else. I kill slackers, personally :p

I need radical solutions on hand all the time which kind of makes me the odd one out in a rather subservient society.
Right now my situation can only be solved by issuing "do or die" mandates to certain people to balance out the utter failures of other people. And those utter failures are always my loved ones. Pfft.

This is not the first time one of my threads have been derailed in an absolutely insulting fashion.

Should this community benefit from my further contributions? I think not.

I'm sorry about that; with my comment, I tried to move things into a bit of a lighter direction,
but that seems to have gone a bit far in the other direction now. My bad. :facepalm

Not that we don't need you, you are very welcome. But still, I think you are exaggerating right now, about the derailed in insulting fashion. Like Pieter said we just tried to steer it into a lighter direction. 'Why so serious?'

I was actually hoping a lighter direction might cheer you up to some extent.
From what I understand, you could use some cheer in your life. :yes

Both Lazarus post and SWS's reply are being deleted before this thread spirals out of control

Im sorry I didnt delete it when it was posted but I missed it while I was doing my forum sweep :(

However he did say that prayer was needed which I did think was a nice gesture :yes (and is indeed true)

SWS is taking a leave of absence from the forum and is not known whether she is going to come back :shrug

We do all hope that all is well and when/if she comes back she can continue to be a great help :yes

I hope she comes back - I enjoyed reading her blog posts. :yes I just tend to stay away from personal posts like this one - I almost always say something wrong, or it gets taken wrong.

My real world affairs are no longer for anyone on this site to know - so long as some moron thinks my Build related feedback in the Build forums is a farce and decides to make fun of it instead. Not the first time, and definitely not the last, which is why I'm soon giving Pieter instructions to remove ALL traces of my work from the Build mod.

And that would satisfy me immensely since some people aren't capable of appreciating semi professional labour. And thus should not enjoy the fruits of it.

The next to get it are people who have the cheek to say "thanks for the good community motivation, now you do all the work".

if that's how you want to handle appreciation for your work coupled with help, good luck with that. i for one would like to see if you'd come to your senses any time soon from the backlash.

I cant believe what your saying here, posting personal stuff like this on a forum is suicide most of the time and we give you support and give you suggestions (and you spat them back in our face)

If you said this on most forums it would be locked after 3 posts from people saying "stop with the personal problems"
Another thing you have done that is a no go for most forums is say "Im leaving". If someone says this and then comes back and then says it again on most forums there will be a call for a banning from members. We said you would be welcome back but you have come back and disrepected the project and the forum in coming back

Second that.

(I had a much longer and harsher post, but Captain Maggee has luckily removed this one).

With this behaviour you only make more and more enemies. For me this really was the last drop which flooded the bucket, we can't go on trying to protect you. I personally have had enough with these kind of situations.

Back