• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Melee skill not improving

Milan123

Landlubber
Hello again I like this mod very much but still have some bugs.I have big problem,my melee skills isnt improving i dont know why is it cos i got new sword or bug pls help.

Yes, the melee skill improvement is almost nonexistent. You must be very careful in combat and get the best sword possible. The Dutch town guards have very good swords as well as Toff in the Dutch tavern. The best sword is the sword of Bartolemeu, and he is at Cayman tavern.
After level 15 the golden cuirass becomes available and that is a very big help.

About Bartolemeu: I've found him, but when I tried to talk to him a dialog text appeared saying: I can't open the file (I don't remember what he said there) assigned for me , with the only answer to that being an exit option. Why was that?

What storyline are you playing? His side quest only works for the Sea Hawk storyline as far as I know.

Ty for your help but i ve went into options and changed so i can improve skills what i want improved till 9 and then returned it to normal :)

Back