• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Missing Quest NPCs in Taverns

OK been through all the dialogues in dialogues plus those special ones in each storyline (except WR & GoldBug). I skipped a lot of Hornblower where they were characters from Hornblower stories or Sharpe - I doubt there is much tavern related plot?

In all I only found two instances to fix, one in Jack Sparrow (JS) and one in Bartolomeu (B).

I'm not sure about the Jack Sparrow one because it was placing Yusuf Rais and Barbosa on different tables -so I have left it like that anyway.

Also a revised taverns.c since in a couple of cases for variety the "habitue" character was placed on the opposite seat (now candles) which won't now work.

Can't do any more pre-checking so it's down to if any other instances appear during testing/play. Not worth marking this as "needs testing" because there's no simple way to do that so I suggest "fixed" and wait and see.

Attachments

• dialogues.7z
    3 KB · Views: 64
  • Taverns.7z
    7.5 KB · Views: 60
Is it correct that you changed two characters in Taverns.c? Just want to make sure. :doff

Can't do any more pre-checking so it's down to if any other instances appear during testing/play. Not worth marking this as "needs testing" because there's no simple way to do that so I suggest "fixed" and wait and see.
Very well; "Fixed" it is! :cheers

Yes :yes one in pirate tavern and one in QC both were on sit3 which in both tavern types is now a candles so they go opposite (ready for PChar to sit on the "hot seat") - pirates to 4 and QC to 7. That's why they are different changes. Hope that's what I did.

Not a missing NPC but just an annoying log message.
Code:
SetCharacterTask_GotoPoint -> locator 'stay1' in group 'tables' not found
I've changed the call in \Program\Loc_ai\types\Lai_waitress to avoid this in future (I think)

Attachments

• LAi_waitress.c
    7.7 KB · Views: 108
Back