• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

<=Modders Needed=>

<!--`QuoteBegin-Corsair_Sclipse`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Corsair_Sclipse)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Aye, I think that it will bring up really great oppertunities for us and the game... I wanna make this mod bigg...i mean real big, ye heard me? I want this to scare even the most fearless pirates away. It'll be enriched with cutscenes and other stuff**Contact me** All can help![/quote]

I think i`ll have to wait a bit till there is enough material to actually do the cutscenes but I am really looking forward to this.

I am really looking forward to this! :rolleyes:

aye me too...and Corsair_Sclipse, dont forget, when u wrap up a fine storyline for ye's, email it to me mate!!!!!!!! i am at the peak of my imagination when i have some fine work to work off of, so if you just make a "rough draft" story line, i can do me magic, savvy? :rolleyes::

I wanna make this mod bigg...i mean real big, ye heard me?
Yes we heard you and what do you think of this:
We could work together!
I mean i am currently working on a movie pack for POTC including an Intro and movies for side quests aso..
(The Intro you can download in the mod section is more or less a trailer)
If we could get a few more people to join us then you could do the quests and i do the movies. But i need someone who is quite experienced in photoshop- Someone who can edit pictures or even paint special ones like the POTC map from Jack Sparrow Junior. :shock:

When everyzhing is finished we could release it under the name Adventurepack for POTC or something similar... hehe :woot

This Mod also needs some kind of sound engineer!

One that can provide us with sounds like cannons beeing fired, men screeming swordfighting aso!
Anyone out there? :shock:

Thank you for your work!!

The map is just right now!

Now I can actually start working with all the other problems out of the way!! :cheers

if you need help contact me im always here.. can help u with photoshop:)

In fact I really do need help on something else but its rather a secret i can mail it to you but i don't want to tell everybody here on the forum!

May I mail it? :cheers

By the way is anyone here who is good at After Effects i have got a rather specific question. :cheers

Back