• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Modified Santiago sidequest in Jack Sparrow storyline

Try replacing the .h file with the unmodified one. See if that works.
Obviously keep a copy of your new one. One thing I know can mess it up is using the " sign somewhere in the middle of a sentence.

Nice job. Please upload them or send them to pieter.
I will finish up some other things also, then maybe we can have a new WIP update this weekend (lot happened again I believe)?

Btw @Pieter Boelen think Vanessa can have a Storm Modder title right?

@Levis: I'll make an update right now as I'll be going on holiday tomorrow.

@VanessaHudgensFan: Congratulations on your promotion! :cheers

And please indeed post your files here. If Levis can have a quick look at it over the coming week, I can include it in another update next weekend.

Ok @Pieter Boelen can you remove the "take book line" from the interface then? from the readable books.

@Levis: I'll make an update right now as I'll be going on holiday tomorrow.

@VanessaHudgensFan: Congratulations on your promotion! :cheers

And please indeed post your files here. If Levis can have a quick look at it over the coming week, I can include it in another update next weekend.

Of course. I'll upload them as fast as possible, I hope this weekend, there is one thing left to fix. The Pieter at Douwesen part from the Turks sidequest but I don't know yet how to fix it exactly, first get another look at those files again ..

Back