• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More quests?

I noticed that there's a serious lack of quest in POTC, the build mod makes it better, but it's still lacking. Are there any other mods I can get to add more quests to my game? Also, the manual says there are dungeons to explore, but in my 2 times beating the game, I only found the one on Khael Roa (or whatever its called), the mine on Oxbay, and the Animists den. Is there more stuff out there to explore?

Ahoy Mate an welcome tew PA,thar be anudder dungeon at Douwesen,follow a path outside douwsen jungle by de waterfall,their be a cave entrance,Douwsen town as one,Greenford.There be build 10.1 yew can get PA Mod sedtion,an new one 11.0 tw be released shortly.Don't know if theres any new quests in 11.0 :p:
here be link tew mod section http://mods.piratesahoy.net/

Aye,their be one Douwsen town an one by de waterfall path tew de jungle,an WOW dat be some signature,ye might wanna change de height on it,so as not tew stretch da forum much,jest a suggestion :p: :cheers

Ahoy, Shillelagh Bruises, and welcome aboard! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :cheers

Great flag - maybe Ben Gunn can make that into a little wavy one like Skull's, that would be cool, hm? You'll find his post in The Blind Parrot - actually Skull started it and made it a sticky topic so it's up top - "So ya wanna new Flag".

There are going to be a lot of different things to do in this next build - I'm finding out more and more about it as days go by - I can't say it will be a whole NEW game (because the core will still remain), but there will be new dimensions to it that will make the POTC world seem MUCH LARGER - and this is without the new islands expansion package that will come later!

I'm working on a quest right now with Fred Bob. It started out very simply but is getting more and more involved as time goes by. I think it will be fun for all, even for those who don't know Fred Bob! xD:

Unfortunately I will not have it finished it in time for the new build but you will be able to add it in later. :? :cheers

aye, fred bob is one great person, and putting him into the game as a character, well hey thats cool! i cant wait till you finish!!!

Har! ol Fred Bobs gonna love it.Id be look'n tew try'n me hand at it.A larger POTC werld says yew Catalina,at sounds very encourag'n indeed xD:

hey cat, maybe you should put this subquest of Fred Bob to only be able to start the quest AFTER the main quest, as stated in the POTC mods forum in my post! the reason is, i want to see more subquests that you can only do AFTER the main quest, so that you have things to do after the main quest, other than just joining the military and all...not enough to do afterwords.

Thanks, is it a quest or a dungeon in douwesen town? I know about the quest where you go on the pirate ship and the Mephisto one, is there more in the town?

Aye,thar be more quests,yew needs tew talk wid town folks ya meets an boozers in de tavern,some 'ave quests fer ya an some be wast'n yer time xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> an some be wast'n yer time :?[/quote]

LOL, like that guy who says, "Psst, come here!" and you follow him and he says "Psst, over here!!!" and you follow him again... And again... LOL!!! xD:

There is a dungeon in Oxbay, Douwesen, and Redmond. Inside the cities I mean. then there is one cave on Oxbay Island, Douwesen(quest) a very small cave on Conceicao, Isla Muelle ( quest ), and the temple on Khael (quest). Thats the only ones I have found. Is there one in Greenford too? Most the time you go to open and door and it either says dungeon or once in awhile it says nothing. The cave on Conceico only has a crap sword, but it's like the one in Douwesen..a rush to get inside and live =). you have to swim around some rocks on the shore to find it, not sure it's worth the effort though.

<!--`QuoteBegin-Izzie`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Izzie)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->There is a dungeon in Oxbay, Douwesen, and Redmond. Inside the cities I mean. then there is one cave on Oxbay Island, Douwesen(quest) a very small cave on Conceicao, Isla Muelle ( quest ), and the temple on Khael (quest). Thats the only ones I have found. Is there one in Greenford too? Most the time you go to open and door and it either says dungeon or once in awhile it says nothing. The cave on Conceico only has a crap sword, but it's like the one in Douwesen..a rush to get inside and live =). you have to swim around some rocks on the shore to find it, not sure it's worth the effort though.[/quote]

What quest is the douwesen dungeon a part of? could you give me some directions to these dungeons? thanks

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->hey cat, will sword play be improved in the new build?[/quote]

Swordplay will be pretty much the same, unfortunately. But there will be some new things added to the whole weapons category... Heh... You'll see... Soon... :cheers

Back