• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More quests?

Sorry there are really 2 dungeons in Douwesen. 1 is just outside the city gates that is part of the Nigel/Atios (sp) quest. The other is inside the city itself and is on the other side of the same street as the store. The one in Redmond is in the same section as the church I think. Most are found by open doors in the city. You know how you get either a locked/unlocked icon when you try to open a house door. Well dungeons either say Dungeon or they say nothing at all but you can open the door. That little cave on Conceico is not worth the trouble hunting for really, but it can be found by swimming around the rocks on the right side. There are only 2 shores you can walk to on that island so it isn't to hard to find the right one. I like land excounters myself so I tend to explore stuff. Has anybody else found others I might have missed?

Back