• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved mouse stuck

Marius

Powder Monkey
Hi everyone!

I need your help!

iam having an issue with my mouse...

i have recently installed the game, and only installed GoF 2.0, and the patch 2.0.8., windows 7 64.

During gameplay, for now at land, (iam playing the quest with Peter Blood), my mouse stuck at some situations, when i iam close to some context sensitive door or entrance, for now the governor house in barbados, the town entrance, inside a cave in barbados island around a shiny misterious light... (iam new in the game, lol, i dont know whats it, perhaps is a ghost, idk)

The mouse stop moving to the sides, only moves up and down... and dont matters if i reload the last save or any other, the mouse is still stuck...

i can fix it delating the options directory in my save profile... but is happening very often, so is annoying to be delating the options folder each time...

Someone know how to stop this issue, or some hint?

thanks in advance!

I can not remember having heard of this before. Has anyone else heard of this?

Well, this happen to me too and the keyboard are just totally out of order, Windows XP
Sorry, it might have been me doing something wrong Looks very fine this Gof 2.0

As far as I know this is a new problem and does not seem to be related to the operating system. The mouse works fine for me so.......

When I'm playing and a scan is also running the mouse will stutter but never hang up. Could it be background processes causing it?

It has something to do with mouse sensitivity settings, i lowered them before the save, and when mouse stuck i changed settings to default in game and it started working again.

I dont think is somethig related to OS, for me was something wrong when i installed the the game the first time, and never happened again.

Mouse settings in game? The first thing I do is move the horizontal slider all the way to the left so it works smoothly with my wide screen monitor.

Could moving the slider be the cure?

:facepalm That's right! When I start a new game nothing works at all until I first restore the default settings and then set the mouse.

Back