• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Myst

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
Just wondering if anyone remembers this series. I just stumbled across this video and it took me back to those days gone by.

Yes, I played some of them many years ago. There must be something interesting things to do in a
game (puzzles). Also the game have to look good (architecture). MYST had very much both.

I absolutely remember playing this game, I liked it ok, my Dad played it much more than I did though. I was more in to Chuck Yeager's Air Combat and the original B-17 Flying Fortress at the time though.

Where is the link, or where is it at?

Back then I was flying planes, racing cars, and playing Myst. Then Half Life came along and I did that too. The Myst creators had a great franchise but were too loyal to their core, college kids, and while they upgraded the graphics nicely they refused to up the screen resolution. When monitors started getting bigger Myst started looking blurry and sales fell off. That video shows just how bad it got.

Back