• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"Mystery House"

friday

Landlubber
After I enter it and talk to the "new" owners the ambush starts, but nothing happens then. No fight; They just stand there.
What do I need to do?
Story:"Tales of a Sea Hawk"

Isn't there a Mystery House in Charlestowne that is used in the HH storyline? I haven't gone in there in a long time.

It is in none of the storylines.
It happens in the house "Mystery House" at Charlestown on Nevis. There is also a way to a mine and a "Back Room".

Ok, that sounds like a glitch and something from the Horatio Hornblower storyline is being activated, but can not complete because some characters from that storyline are missing.

Try going back to your last save and try it again.

Indeed that DEFINITELY sounds like stuff from Horatio Hornblower that shouldn't be happening in Tales of a Sea Hawk. :facepalm

Thanks for your help!
Same in all my saves. Do I need that house for somthing else, or is it just important for the Horatio Hornblower storyline?

I don't think it does anything special in any other storylines. I gotta get over there and wander around a bit to refresh my memory.

Not used for anything else. You can just ignore it. Ideally, it shouldn't even be there outside the Hornblower storyline.

I swear there is an house where an ambush happens in the Vanilla game.... however not sure if it was on Nevis :S

Just look on a vanilla guide to clarify.

There might have been, but it is not that house. The entirety of Charlestown didn't exist in the original game. :no

Back