• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Name the PC game!

sacred2_04.jpg

Good grief man! this game is Sacred 2 Fallen Angel and ya know? Ya can have that woman in the picture naked with a mod. Sadly ya can't crack that game because there are no new cracks for the latest patch and the unlatest crack f**ks up the gold dropping system.. what I mean is you always get 1 gold piece from dead creatures and stuff. Man f**k this I hope I get my copy of
Sacred 2 soon.. yeah I bought it online and are waiting for it to arrive. Glad I can order stuff at my place without the credit card.

You found a place you can buy games online? Good! :onya I remember you telling me about...err...a VAT tax on everything you imported, right?

On a side note, has anybody else been getting piles of PMs from somebody calling him/herself "Sir Sellsalot"? I've had my PM inbox disabled for near three months now, since this idiot filled it up daily. Forgot to mention that. :urgh

Virtual sailor had that vat thingy.. Sacred 2 I bought from some estonian site that doesn't need credit card or vat thing. Debit cards I think will do on estonian sites here otherwise I wouldn't have those few legos I bought over from online.

dragon age origins. i'd recognise those copy-pasted faces anywhere.

also, i have a new motto for hammerfight:

if thou chooses to be a nincompoop and throw thine weapon at my countenance, i shall smite thee with my flail quite vigorously. amen.

in other words, screw the penalty for fighting against an unarmed foe. if you throw your weapon at my face, it's YOUR problem.

been there, done that. arcanorum was based off of hammerfight. the only real advantage it has over hammerfight is that you can stab enemies all jousting-like. which is fun. i still prefer hammerfight's guns, joinable weapons and better physics though. as well as grammar.

On a side note, has anybody else been getting piles of PMs from somebody calling him/herself "Sir Sellsalot"? I've had my PM inbox disabled for near three months now, since this idiot filled it up daily. Forgot to mention that. :urgh

I just saw this Stallion, did you get this sorted mate? Ya know, we do have a forum for reporting things like this ... :wp

Yep, he, she, or it quit sending them - something tells me it was a spam bot. Wasn't a member, either, so I don't know how it managed to PM me. :huh

Never thought to report it for some reason. xD:

Back