• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need some help.

Kimo1

Landlubber
Well installed Build 14 succesfully after playing like 1 hour with encountering like 6 errors. but i lost my savegame too with jack aubrey out of nothing they are in the main folder of savegame folder but ingame there stands :Jack Aubrey shipyard unable to load can someone help me with the load issue and this issue i put on printscreen.

Continually posting the same thing in different threads will not get you help, it will get you banned! Get yourself a legit copy of the the game or fix it yourself!

now see, leaving daemon tools open, that's just dumb. i haven't heard about crashes being caused by a downloaded version though.

I havent got this problem till yesterday it isnt the same thagar and i reinstalled windows too. but what about the savegame issue theyr in the save maps but i cant find them ingame

Can someone help me with this save game issue they are in the save game map,,but ingame its unable to load,and this error on the screenshot how can i stop it...

Read this thread.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17597-build-14-patch-6-works-initially-but-crashes-after-4-days-of-not-playing/

Back