• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Gun Boat Quest

Fred_Bob said:
Fred Bob be detectin' Intrigue an' a possible Mystery formulatin' out de mist! :cheers:
Aye ,Fred Bob I will try to make this quest such a mystery you wont know whats gonna happen next.It will not be for the timid nor will it be for the weak.

Nathan,thanks for your offer to help with coding,much appreciated.

First part of quest finished

I have finished first part of quest.The first mission is more of a test of your skills and abilities to prove to the Admiral that you and your Gunboat crew are effecient enough to warrant him giving you a second more challenging mission.Even on apprentice level the first mission can be a challange.

Hey Skull, how big is the medal. I'm trying to put it on the guy, but I want to size it properly.

Also, I was able to get the Shkiper model to look pretty good with the uniform on. The only issue is that his beard is a little scruffy looking. Is that okay? Should I scrap it and use a different model?

Thanks

JMV not sure how big medal should be, so recommend make it noticable to details as best possible,Beards OK maybe he didnt have time to shave after fleeing France

:cheers:

Huguenot.jpg

Please feel free to make suggestions. The medal is a little hard to see, because it blends in with the rest of his uniform.

Great. I'll package it all up with portraits and gms and send it to you within the next 6 hours.

hmmm my email doing weird things I reset tested ok,please try again
thanks again for your contribution,I will be sure to add your name to those who have contributed. when finished I will send to Nathan for approval to add to a build. :cheers:

Hmm. It still failed. I'll be out for most of the day now. I'll try again later tonight.

Im receiving emails ok so it must be something to do with attachment,although I recd a zip file from one of the other fellows ok. :cheers

Okay, the delivery fails say that your account is too large and cannot accept incoming mail. So I guess that means that you need to delete some unnecessary messages. The file is only 156kb, so I can't imagine that you would need a lot of space.

Done sorry about that it said I was only using 9 percent but I had a lot of crap,I got layed up ships working thanks to Mithandir :cheers:

Back