• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Horizons ( Standard ) Storyline

:gday

I have posted walkthroughs for the following side quests in the Standard (New Horizons) storyline on the Wiki.

Hi pirates
Just started a new build 14 game and wanted to make claer where the questbook updates should be in Strange Things in the Caribbean, BUT: All the Talisman walkthroughs are gone! What happened to piratewiki.net? In piratesahoy.net we have only a list of the sidequests but no walkthroughs .. Does anyone have a copy of the sidequest walkthroughs? thanks.

The old wiki is gone:(

I have started putting the walkthroughs onto the new wiki - but it will take some time - I am doing the main storys first ( just the Brock-Brinkley story for Jack Sparrow left to do :D ) then I will do the side quests.

If you need to know something about a particular side quest just post and I will try to help.

:cheers

I agree! Also in City of Abandoned Ships things would have been much harder for me without legendary pirate Talisman's work!

Sorry - I have not done any walkthroughs for COAS - ( those were all done by other members of the forum :yes) and were collected together by Skodarap.

:cheers

Back