• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion new location

What is the name of the folder with the non-working version of the location? I will remove her.

The one which I can't read with TOOL is "BigResedence". GM Viewer can display the model, but TOOL won't touch it.

All work make in Tool. If I have to, I'll share resources.

I decided to use a small residence. There were no locator files, but took from a similar location. Rules and patch walk. You could punch 2 walls and a dresser. All the candles were put in person. Like all locators. All that's left to do is make the files of light.
The only thing is not clear: why you can not go to the left corner near the door. It seems to be possible, but does not allow.

Attachments

• Buccaneer's_0000.jpg
    Buccaneer's_0000.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Buccaneer's_0001.jpg
    Buccaneer's_0001.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 206
  • Buccaneer's_0002.jpg
    Buccaneer's_0002.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Buccaneer's_0003.jpg
    Buccaneer's_0003.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Buccaneer's_0004.jpg
    Buccaneer's_0004.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 206
  • Buccaneer's_0005.jpg
    Buccaneer's_0005.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Upload small cabinet: MEGA

locations[n].filespath.models = "Locations\Inside\Office";
locations[n].models.always.model = "office";
locations[n].models.always.model.level = 65538;
locations[n].models.always.locators = "office_l";
locations[n].models.always.back = "..\inside_back";
locations[n].models.always.back.level = 65529;
//Day
locations[n].models.day.charactersPatch = "office_p";
//Night
locations[n].models.night.charactersPatch = "office_p";
//Environment
locations[n].environment.weather = "true";
locations[n].environment.sea = "false";

Was able to find one screenshot of the tavern that's in the format
There is the same, but without the second floor. But honestly I want to see the second floor.
If you need to lay out everything you need.

I'm completely out of my mind. It's in the game.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 183
Office

I have to make changes in the settlements. There is a lot of nonsense.
The only thing I would change in the office: I really want to make available to the player the left corner near the door. It seems that there is an opportunity, but does not allow.

The only thing I would change in the office: I really want to make available to the player the left corner near the door. It seems that there is an opportunity, but does not allow.
Actually, the office is not an office. Harbor masters had no office. Look at the building. Guards are in front of the building

Actually, the office is not an office. Harbor masters had no office. Look at the building. Guards are in front of the building
It's a little bit unclear that you don't like it. If you don't like the position of the soldiers in the house, then:
1) In large residences soldiers are also not at the door.
2) That's why I need a left corner.

It's a little bit unclear that you don't like it. If you don't like the position of the soldiers in the house, then:
1) In large residences soldiers are also not at the door.
2) That's why I need a left corner.
The building is a naval arsenal. It is nonsense to buy guns, ammunition, powder in a shipyard.
This can be found in ancient documents from the 17th century. There is a fully stocked with weapons warehouse.

The building is a naval arsenal. It is nonsense to buy guns, ammunition, powder in a shipyard.
This can be found in ancient documents from the 17th century.
I set this location up as the residence of Fort Orange. Whether or not to use it, decide for yourself.

If you're talking about that tavern that's on the last screenshots: I think it's everywhere you can. You can sort of even take it from New Horizons. If I'm wrong, I can post it a little later today.

And I if you're talking about a big restaurant that you've discussed before: it doesn't have sedentary locators. And if i do not help to make the right balcony alive: I will give up this location.

If you're talking about that tavern that's on the last screenshots: I think it's everywhere you can. You can sort of even take it from New Horizons. If I'm wrong, I can post it a little later today.

And I if you're talking about a big restaurant that you've discussed before: it doesn't have sedentary locators. And if i do not help to make the right balcony alive: I will give up this location.
What problem is there still.

Look at the beginning of the topic Discussed the model of location. The right balcony of the location is not available to the player.
Control the path. Did they release the room? Only then is he walkable.

Back