• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved no profile

Hi MD K47, you change the resolution (if it ain't in Config.exe) to the exact data from your screen at engine.ini, there in the 3.+4. line.
Should look like:

screen_x 1234
screen_y 567

and save. Try again then. - After a new-install that Config.exe did the same here. Rebooted to Linux for a casual stroll in the net, came back and all's right.

P.S.: got us a Music Pack ..later on a walkman, hey. Then a crawl to the British Islands. Ya, if you went, all sorts of problems could occur. Like eg seven blallions of rusted snails. Check now if the initial chat from an acquaintance of Jack with Gibbs is a-functioning as someone is experiencing crashes at that talk. ..he hasn't spoken a word with his father yet, Sparrow that is. Fit to be tied etc. Luwwits. ..people not supposed to be here are wreaking havoc, things that shouldn't happen do indeed occur, treasures meant to be left alone are suddenly poppin' up. Then listen to Jack, Captain incredible Cool and such. Ahh, sound check as well: one to test, won too eh ..many. Maniacs, most of'em adulllts. Ciao

Pop trivia: from what band stems Walking on Sunshine?-) then watch that video and read comments from the ships collision at front page. Birds are talking bat crazy as I type.

I have changed the resolution in the engin.ini file and it worked, the config.exe still does not work. It does not bother me too much; it was the weird resolution (800:600) which made it an annoyance.

Back